|Chapter Analysis of On a Pale Horse - Incarnations of Immortality 1|
Ratings are on a 1-10 scale (Low to High)
Tone of book
- very upbeat
FANTASY or SCIENCE FICTION?
- part earth & part fantasy world
Political power play
- saving govt/kingdom from external overthrow
- factions fight within govt for control
- election campaign
Mental/magical powers focus
- magical powers (general)
- coping with mental/magical powers
Is this an adult or child's book?
- Adult or Young Adult Book
If magical mental powers:
- can talk to animals
- super strength
- can fly
- is very quick
- near future (later in 21st century)
- medium future 22-24th century
A substantial portion of this book takes place on a non-Earth planetary body:
- humans in a futuristic society
- humans in a primitive/fantasy society
Takes place on Earth?
Planet outside solar system?
Accounts of torture and death?
- generic/vague references to death/punishment
- explicit references to deaths
scientific jargon? (SF only)
- none/very little science jargon needed
- an average amount of scientific explanation
Sex in book?
How much dialogue?
- mostly dialog
- significantly more dialog than descript
Note: the views expressed here are only those of the reviewer(s).
Use our site!
Search for your favorite town
Trade Links with Us!
Most recent discussions:
General Book Talk
Book writing discussion
Off-topic message board
Aline Countess of Romanones
Mark C. Ross
David R. Palmer
Graham D. Watson
More message boards
Our Chief Librarian