|Chapter Analysis of Alibi Man|
Ratings are on a 1-10 scale (Low to High)
Composition of Book
descript. of violence and chases - 10%
Planning/preparing, gather info, debate puzzles/motives - 60%
Feelings, relationships, character bio/development - 10%
How society works & physical descript. (people, objects, places) - 20%
Tone of story
How difficult to spot villain?
- Somewhat obvious
Time/era of story:
- 2000+ (Present)
What % of story relates directly
to the mystery, not the subplot?
Murder of certain profession?
- horse people
Misc. Murder Plotlets
- character killed during/after sexing
Kind of investigator
- skilled citizen investigator
Kid or adult book?
- Adult or Young Adult Book
Any non-mystery subplot?
- squabbling with fellow investigator(s)/police boss
Murder Mystery (killer unknown)
- champion of justice
- Cynical or arrogant
- lots of descript of animal care
Accounts of torture and death?
- very gorey descriptions deaths/dead bodies
Unusual form of death?
Amount of dialog
- roughly even amounts of descript and dialog
Note: the views expressed here are only those of the reviewer(s).
Use our site!
Search for your favorite town
Our Chief Librarian