|Plot Summary of The Restaurant at the End of the Universe|
|"More zany adventures with a wonderful cast of characters: Arthur Dent, Ford Prefect, Zaphod Beeblebrox, Marvin the manically depressed robot, and more. With the stolen ship 'The Heart of Gold' the team seeks out 'the man that rules the universe' and the question that matches the answer to the meaning of the life, the universe and everything - which is 42 by the way."
Shane Tiernan, Resident Scholar
|Review Analysis of The Restaurant at the End of the Universe|
Our unique search engine provides a wealth of detail about books by breaking them down into many different literary elements, all of which are searchable (click here).
Ratings are on a 1-10 scale (Low to High)
Tone of book
- very upbeat
FANTASY or SCIENCE FICTION?
- science fiction story
Explore/1st contact/ enviro story
- dimension travel
- exploring a wondrous planet or phenomena
- generally friendly contact with alien(s)
- colonizing/homesteading another planet
- preventing an ecological disaster
Is this an adult or child's book?
- Adult or Young Adult Book
- alien spaceship
- really, really giant spaceship/station
Takes place in spaceship?
Accounts of torture and death?
- generic/vague references to death/punishment
scientific jargon? (SF only)
- a moderate amount of scientific explanation
Sex in book?
How much dialogue?
- roughly even amounts of descript and dialog
Note: the views expressed here are only those of the reviewer(s).
Use our site!
Search for your favorite town
Trade Links with Us!
Most recent discussions:
General Book Talk
Book writing discussion
Off-topic message board
Aline Countess of Romanones
Mark C. Ross
David R. Palmer
Graham D. Watson
More message boards
Our Chief Librarian