|Chapter Analysis of Blue Moon Rising|
Ratings are on a 1-10 scale (Low to High)
Composition of Book
Descript. of chases or violence - 25%
planning/preparing, gather info, debate puzzles/motives - 25%
Feelings, relationships, character bio/development - 30%
Descript. of society, phenomena (tech), places - 20%
Tone of book
- cynical or dry-wit
FANTASY or SCIENCE FICTION?
- fantasy world/fantasy past
Political power play
- saving govt/kingdom from external overthrow
- overthrowing govt/kingdom
- dragon buddy
Is this an adult or child's book?
- Adult or Young Adult Book
- during "Tolkien" (fairytime) times
A substantial portion of this book takes place on a non-Earth planetary body:
- humans in a primitive/fantasy society
Takes place on Earth?
Planet outside solar system?
Accounts of torture and death?
- generic/vague references to death/punishment
- explicit references to deaths
scientific jargon? (SF only)
- none/very little science jargon needed
Sex in book?
How much dialogue?
- roughly even amounts of descript and dialog
- significantly more descript than dialog
Note: the views expressed here are only those of the reviewer(s).
Use our site!
Search for your favorite town
Trade Links with Us!
Most recent discussions:
General Book Talk
Book writing discussion
Off-topic message board
Aline Countess of Romanones
Mark C. Ross
David R. Palmer
Graham D. Watson
More message boards
Our Chief Librarian