|Plot Summary of Creepers|
|"It starts with a strange disappearance of a woman in a subway. Soon other people vanish and/or are killed...not to mention a whole subway train that gets attacked by shadowy figures... Can the main characters find out what is going on, and put an end to this horror?"
Sal Roma, Resident Scholar
|Review Analysis of Creepers|
Our unique search engine provides a wealth of detail about books by breaking them down into many different literary elements, all of which are searchable (click here).
Ratings are on a 1-10 scale (Low to High)
Composition of Book
Descript. of chases or violence - 30%
planning/preparing, gather info, debate puzzles/motives - 20%
Feelings, relationships, character bio/development - 20%
Descript. of society, phenomena (tech), places - 30%
Tone of book
- scarey (primal ax-wielding fear)
FANTASY or SCIENCE FICTION?
- part earth & part fantasy world
Kind of alteration:
- Scientifically turned into another lifeform
Is this an adult or child's book?
- Adult or Young Adult Book
- one culture tries to impose its culture on another group
- the monster chased me!
- Domed/Underground City
- 20th century
Takes place on Earth?
Accounts of torture and death?
- very explicit references to deaths and torture
scientific jargon? (SF only)
- none/very little science jargon needed
Sex in book?
What kind of sex:
- vague references only
- descript of kissing
- descript of touching personal anatomy
- major character becomes a sex slave
- rape/molest (yeech!)
How much dialogue?
- roughly even amounts of descript and dialog
Note: the views expressed here are only those of the reviewer(s).
Use our site!
Search for your favorite town
Our Chief Librarian