|Plot Summary of Caught In Crystal|
|"Kyle was living a very happylife as an normal person after leaving the Sisterhood. But when a job she left undone fifteen years ago comes back to haunt her, she must help fix the harm it's done, and decide if she wants to go back to the only family she'd ever known."
Malca Watkins, Resident Scholar
|Review Analysis of Caught In Crystal|
Our unique search engine provides a wealth of detail about books by breaking them down into many different literary elements, all of which are searchable (click here).
Ratings are on a 1-10 scale (Low to High)
FANTASY or SCIENCE FICTION?
- fantasy world/fantasy past
Spying & Investigations
What is main char. doing?
- spying/espionage in enemy territorry
- deposing an evil leader
- power source
- magical weapon
Mental/magical powers focus
- search for identity/new understanding
- change of heart
Is this an adult or child's book?
- Adult or Young Adult Book
Cultural problems, alien culture
- one culture tries to impose its culture on another group
A substantial portion of this book takes place on a non-Earth planetary body:
- humans in a primitive/fantasy society
- inhabited by friendly aliens
- neutral aliens
Planet outside solar system?
Accounts of torture and death?
- moderately detailed references to deaths
Sex in book?
How much dialogue?
- significantly more dialog than descript
Note: the views expressed here are only those of the reviewer(s).
Use our site!
Search for your favorite town
Trade Links with Us!
Most recent discussions:
General Book Talk
Book writing discussion
Off-topic message board
Aline Countess of Romanones
Mark C. Ross
David R. Palmer
Graham D. Watson
More message boards
Our Chief Librarian