World War III continues to ravage the natons of every inhabited continent on earth. Well over sixty years after the last world war ended, and after great success in the War on Terror, the politicians and the analysts thought that another global conflict was impossible.
But they were wrong!
Journey into a possible future - a future in which terrorists have sharpened their horrific skills, Communist China has allied with radical Islam, and the United States is pressed into a war on two major fronts. Can Western Civilization survive?
The Long March, Volume IV in the Dragon's Fury Series continues the epic saga of world war between the United States and its allies and a confederation of Asian states led by Red China and the radical Islamic nations. The long road back for the allied nations after being nearly defeated is fraught with dangers and reversals. It is a tale of war that arises out of current events where:
- Implacable enemies of America develop surprising and lethal high-technology military capabilities of their own.
- America's unsecured southern border allows tens of thousands of terrorists to infiltrate into the nation.
- The New Economy of off-shore manufacturing and outsourcing severely curtails domestic production and bolsters future enemies.
- Citizens' constitutional rights are eroded in a vain effort to ensure domestic security.
- Three generations of Americans never challenged for survival, must fight with their own weapons for their very existence.
This report prepared by Jeff Head