|Plot Summary of Eagle-Sage Book III of the Lon Tobyn Chronicle|
This is the story of clashes between the protectors of the natural resources and those that wish to abuse those resources, to the point of destroying the planets entire eco-system for person gain.
This synopsis report prepared by Marilynn Newport
|Chapter Analysis of Eagle-Sage Book III of the Lon Tobyn Chronicle|
Ratings are on a 1-10 scale (Low to High)
Composition of Book
Descript. of chases or violence - 10%
planning/preparing, gather info, debate puzzles/motives - 40%
Feelings, relationships, character bio/development - 20%
Descript. of society, phenomena (tech), places - 30%
Tone of book
- suspenseful (sophisticated fear)
FANTASY or SCIENCE FICTION?
- fantasy world/fantasy past
Explore/1st contact/ enviro story
- preventing an ecological disaster
Is this an adult or child's book?
- Adult or Young Adult Book
Cultural problems, alien culture
- one human from different culture of other humans
Intense exploration of society's culture?
If magical mental powers:
- can talk to animals
A substantial portion of this book takes place on a non-Earth planetary body:
- humans in a primitive/fantasy society
- big overbuilt futuristic city
Planet outside solar system?
Accounts of torture and death?
- moderately detailed references to deaths
scientific jargon? (SF only)
- none/very little science jargon needed
How much dialogue?
- significantly more dialog than descript
Note: the views expressed here are only those of the reviewer(s).
Use our site!
Search for your favorite town
Trade Links with Us!
Most recent discussions:
General Book Talk
Book writing discussion
Off-topic message board
West Side Story
Aline Countess of Romanones
Mark C. Ross
David R. Palmer
Graham D. Watson
More message boards
Our Chief Librarian