|Plot Summary of Five Hundred Years After|
|"This sequel to The Phoenix Guards tells the story of Adron's Disaster and the events that led up to it as witnessed and experienced by Khaavren and his friends. Khaavren must find the conspirators who hope to damage the empire and solve the mystery of some deaths within the court. Also, as a special bonus for readers of the Vlad Taltos series, this book features Mario performing his most daring assassination. "
Ivy, Resident Scholar
|Review Analysis of Five Hundred Years After|
Our unique search engine provides a wealth of detail about books by breaking them down into many different literary elements, all of which are searchable (click here).
Ratings are on a 1-10 scale (Low to High)
FANTASY or SCIENCE FICTION?
- fantasy world/fantasy past
Spying & Investigations
What is main char. doing?
- spying/espionage in enemy territorry
- finding a killer (criminal)
- deposing an evil leader
- finding an assassin (political)
- unraveling a conspiracy
- rescue mission/escape from confinement
- finding a spy/saboteur
Political power play
- saving govt/kingdom from external overthrow
- factions fight within govt for control
Is this an adult or child's book?
- Adult or Young Adult Book
- infantry soldier
- long lived adults
A substantial portion of this book takes place on a non-Earth planetary body:
- humans in a primitive/fantasy society
Planet outside solar system?
Accounts of torture and death?
- moderately detailed references to deaths
How much dialogue?
- roughly even amounts of descript and dialog
Note: the views expressed here are only those of the reviewer(s).
Use our site!
Search for your favorite town
Trade Links with Us!
Most recent discussions:
General Book Talk
Book writing discussion
Off-topic message board
Aline Countess of Romanones
Mark C. Ross
David R. Palmer
Graham D. Watson
More message boards
Our Chief Librarian