|Plot Summary of Fulfillments of Fate and Desire|
Calanthe seek forgiveness for his past crimes caused by his separation from his lover Pellaz, now Tigron of Immanion. To do this, he makes an initiatic voyage through the various lands of Yaddayoth, until, spiritually cleansed, he will be reunited with his long-lost lover.
This synopsis report prepared by ANGELO VENTURA
|Chapter Analysis of Fulfillments of Fate and Desire|
Ratings are on a 1-10 scale (Low to High)
Composition of Book
Descript. of chases or violence - 10%
planning/preparing, gather info, debate puzzles/motives - 20%
Feelings, relationships, character bio/development - 30%
Descript. of society, phenomena (tech), places - 40%
Tone of book
- sensitive (sigh....)
FANTASY or SCIENCE FICTION?
- fantasy world/fantasy past
- two lovers coping with tough mission
- search for identity/new understanding
Is this an adult or child's book?
- Adult or Young Adult Book
If magical mental powers:
- fire/lightning/weather cntrl
- mind reading
- can see into the future
- can read emotions
Really unusual traits?
- Mentally ill or deluded
- Domed/Underground City
- medium future 22-24th century
Takes place on Earth?
Accounts of torture and death?
- explicit references to deaths
scientific jargon? (SF only)
- a moderate amount of scientific explanation
Sex in book?
What kind of sex:
- descript of kissing
- major character becomes a sex slave
- actual description of sex
- rape/molest (yeech!)
How much dialogue?
- roughly even amounts of descript and dialog
Note: the views expressed here are only those of the reviewer(s).
Use our site!
Search for your favorite town
Trade Links with Us!
Most recent discussions:
General Book Talk
Book writing discussion
Off-topic message board
Aline Countess of Romanones
Mark C. Ross
David R. Palmer
Graham D. Watson
More message boards
Our Chief Librarian