|Plot Summary of Gabriella's Book of Fire|
|"Gabriella is a teenage girl who is rejected by the society she was born into and the new society she moves into. Betrayed at all turns, her only solace seems to be young Sam Capistrano, and her diary, in which she writes all her secrret thoughts and hopes. When Gabriella disappears, all the lives of those who knew her are forever changed. "
Tony Windsor, Resident Scholar
|Review Analysis of Gabriella's Book of Fire|
Our unique search engine provides a wealth of detail about books by breaking them down into many different literary elements, all of which are searchable (click here).
Ratings are on a 1-10 scale (Low to High)
Tone of book?
Time/era of story
Kind of romance:
- rekindling lost love/marriage
Kids growing up/acting up?
Inside culture (main char)
- immigrant story
- police corruption
- family young v. old guard
- visiting a culture in other country
- Being oppressed by outside culture
Is this an adult or child's book?
- Adult or Young Adult Book
Outside culture (society)
- Australian (mate!)
If story of urban/rural...
- Small town life
Something wrong upstairs/downstairs?
- searching for identity/meaning
Parents/lack of parents problem?
- rebelling against parent's expectations
- girl chasing
- accused criminal
- Super sensitive soggy jelly muffin
How much descriptions of surroundings?
- 9 ()
Small town people:
- very gullible, like Gomer Pyle
Sex in book?
What kind of sex:
- descript of kissing
- touching of anatomy
- actual description of hetero sex
Note: the views expressed here are only those of the reviewer(s).
Use our site!
Search for your favorite town
Our Chief Librarian