Allreaders.com

Here I Stay Book Review Summary

Detailed plot synopsis reviews of Here I Stay

The first time Andrea's brother, Jim, heard a voice they thought nothing of it. Six months later, following a debilitating accident, Andrea moves Jim into the decaying mansion she had inherited. Andrea begins having nightmares, and Jim develops an affinity for the old cemetery behind the house. Andy comes to realize that her brother is drawn to the ghost of a woman who had lived in the house long before. Andrea and her new friend--and romantic interest, Martin, research the history of the house. Andy doesn't know if she should get her brother out of the house that seemed to haunt him personally, which would lead them straight back to where they had started--broke and homeless.
The review of this Book prepared by Sarrah

Please enter the number 42 plus two in the right box.

Chapter Analysis of Here I Stay

Click on a plot link to find similar books!

Plot & Themes

Composition of Book planning/preparing, gather info, debate puzzles/motives 40%Feelings, relationships, character bio/development 40%Descript. of society, phenomena (tech), places 20% Tone of book    -   suspenseful (sophisticated fear) FANTASY or SCIENCE FICTION?    -   fantasy story on current Earth Romance    -   Yes Is this an adult or child's book?    -   Adult or Young Adult Book Horror story?    -   Yes Horror plotlets    -   the ghost chased me!

Main Character

Identity:    -   Female Age:    -   20's-30's

Setting

Earth setting:    -   20th century Takes place on Earth?    -   Yes

Writing Style

Accounts of torture and death?    -   generic/vague references to death/punishment How much dialogue?    -   significantly more descript than dialog

Books with storylines, themes & endings like Here I Stay

Barbara Michaels Books Note: the views expressed here are only those of the reviewer(s).
Or