|Plot Summary of I Will Fear No Evil|
This is a story about a man's brain that's transplanted into the body of his female secretary, at which point (a) he starts hearing the voice of his female secretary in his head, and (b) he immediately starts acting like a girl, kissing and making out with any and all guys available. That's it.
Unless you're a big fan of transvetitism and sex change operations, this is definitely one of Heinlein's lesser works.
This synopsis report prepared by Lazlow's Dad
|Chapter Analysis of I Will Fear No Evil|
Ratings are on a 1-10 scale (Low to High)
FANTASY or SCIENCE FICTION?
- science fiction story
- destined love (dream or prediction)
- search for identity/new understanding
Is this an adult or child's book?
- Adult or Young Adult Book
Really unusual traits?
- Super sensitive soggy jelly muffin
- near future (later in 21st century)
Takes place on Earth?
Accounts of torture and death?
- generic/vague references to death/punishment
scientific jargon? (SF only)
- a fair amount of scientific explanation
How much dialogue?
- roughly even amounts of descript and dialog
Note: the views expressed here are only those of the reviewer(s).
Use our site!
Search for your favorite town
Trade Links with Us!
Most recent discussions:
General Book Talk
Book writing discussion
Off-topic message board
The Happiest Millionaire
West Side Story
Aline Countess of Romanones
Mark C. Ross
David R. Palmer
More message boards
Our Chief Librarian