|Plot Summary of Justification|
Family, friends, associates. Dead. You suddenly find yourself the prime suspect. What is the only thing worse than the 99% chance you've gone insane? The 1 % chance you haven't.
Joe Vincent has always had a fascination with the concept of murder. Thrust into the darker side of humanity when he abruptly becomes the prime suspect in a series of related homicides, it becomes a race against time to uncover the truth about what has truly betrayed him; his life or his sanity.
This synopsis report prepared by Joe Rendace
|Chapter Analysis of Justification|
Ratings are on a 1-10 scale (Low to High)
Composition of Book
descript. of violence and chases - 10%
Planning/preparing, gather info, debate puzzles/motives - 10%
Feelings, relationships, character bio/development - 40%
How society works & physical descript. (people, objects, places) - 40%
Tone of story
How difficult to spot villain?
Time/era of story:
- 2000+ (Present)
What % of story relates directly
to the mystery, not the subplot?
- nearly 100%
- investigator him/herself
Misc. Murder Plotlets
- Proving innocence of very obvious suspect
- Killer purposely leaves clues
Kind of investigator
- husband/wife boy/girlfriend investigators
Kid or adult book?
- Adult or Young Adult Book
The crook is....
- stalking/killing innocents
Murder Mystery (killer unknown)
- business executive
- Eastern Europe
Accounts of torture and death?
- moderately detailed references to deaths
Explicit sex in book?
Unusual form of death?
Amount of dialog
- roughly even amounts of descript and dialog
Note: the views expressed here are only those of the reviewer(s).
Use our site!
Search for your favorite town
Trade Links with Us!
Most recent discussions:
General Book Talk
Book writing discussion
Off-topic message board
Aline Countess of Romanones
Mark C. Ross
David R. Palmer
Graham D. Watson
More message boards
Our Chief Librarian