|Plot Summary of Keeper Martin's Tale|
Three strangers go on fantastic journeys. They bind together to battle their foes and become friends along the way. A great story and one of the best I've ever read.
This synopsis report prepared by MC
|Chapter Analysis of Keeper Martin's Tale|
Ratings are on a 1-10 scale (Low to High)
Composition of Book
Descript. of chases or violence - 20%
planning/preparing, gather info, debate puzzles/motives - 20%
Feelings, relationships, character bio/development - 40%
Descript. of society, phenomena (tech), places - 20%
Tone of book
- suspenseful (sophisticated fear)
FANTASY or SCIENCE FICTION?
- fantasy world/fantasy past
Explore/1st contact/ enviro story
- exploring a wondrous planet or phenomena
Is this an adult or child's book?
- Adult or Young Adult Book
- a teen
- Domed/Underground City
Accounts of torture and death?
- generic/vague references to death/punishment
How much dialogue?
- roughly even amounts of descript and dialog
Note: the views expressed here are only those of the reviewer(s).
Use our site!
Search for your favorite town
Our Chief Librarian