Allreaders.com

Nappily in Bloom Book Summary and Study Guide

Detailed plot synopsis reviews of Nappily in Bloom

Here we go again. In this sequel (#5 in the Nappily series), Venus is now married to JP. She owns a little flower shop and at first it seems like her life has finally settled down. Venus' daughter from a previous relationship has even embraced her stepfather, JP.
Click here to see the rest of this review

Her ex (Airic) is up to no good once again. He went off and married some holier-than-thou chick in a hurry, but now he is being accused of domestic violence. JP and Airic already had beef from a previous book when JP "stole" Venus from him. Venus wants to keep him away from their daughter together, but Airic decides to man up and fight for his right to visitation/custody. One day he shows up and comes face to face with JP...meanwhile, JP's ex is lurking around the corner.
Best part of story, including ending: I loved the drama!

Best scene in story: My favorite scene is when Airic shows up for visitation, but Mya isn't there. Airic and JP bout come to blows!

Opinion about the main character: I dislike that Venus forgave her husband so quickly.

The review of this Book prepared by Shauntrice M. a Level 3 Eurasian Jay scholar

Chapter Analysis of Nappily in Bloom

Click on a plot link to find similar books!

Plot & Themes

Tone of book?    -   upbeat Time/era of story    -   2000+ (Present Day) Romance/Romance Problems    -   Yes Kind of romance:    -   black people romance Is this an adult or child's book?    -   Adult or Young Adult Book Lover is    -   a criminal (possibly)

Main Character

Gender    -   Female Profession/status:    -   artist Age:    -   20's-30's Ethnicity/Nationality    -   Black (American)

Setting

How much descriptions of surroundings?    -   7 () United States    -   Yes Misc setting    -   fancy mansion

Writing Style

Sex in book?    -   Yes Amount of dialog    -   mostly dialog

Books with storylines, themes & endings like Nappily in Bloom

Trica R. Thomas Books Note: the views expressed here are only those of the reviewer(s).
Or