Get your copy of the book
|Chapter Analysis of Pattern of Violence|
Ratings are on a 1-10 scale (Low to High)
Composition of Book
descript. of violence and chases - 20%
Planning/preparing, gather info, debate puzzles/motives - 30%
Feelings, relationships, character bio/development - 30%
How society works & physical descript. (people, objects, places) - 20%
Tone of story
- suspenseful (sophisticated fear)
Time/era of story:
- 2000+ (Present)
Kid or adult book?
- Adult or Young Adult Book
- escape/rescue from kidnappers
General Crime (including known murderer)
Who's the criminal enemy here?
- finding a known killer
Accounts of torture and death?
- very gorey references to deaths/dead bodies and torture
Explicit sex in book?
What kind of sex:
- descript of kissing
- touching of anatomy
- actual description of sex
- descript. of breasts
- rape (yeech!)
Unusual forms of death
Unusual form of death?
Amount of dialog
- roughly even amounts of descript and dialog
Note: the views expressed here are only those of the reviewer(s).
Use our site!
Search for your favorite town
Our Chief Librarian