Get your copy of the book
|Chapter Analysis of The White Hole|
Ratings are on a 1-10 scale (Low to High)
Composition of Book
Descript. of chases or violence - 20%
planning/preparing, gather info, debate puzzles/motives - 50%
Feelings, relationships, character bio/development - 10%
Descript. of society, phenomena (tech), places - 20%
Tone of book
- suspenseful (sophisticated fear)
FANTASY or SCIENCE FICTION?
- science fiction story
Explore/1st contact/ enviro story
- exploring a wondrous planet or phenomena
Is this an adult or child's book?
- Adult or Young Adult Book
Cultural problems, alien culture
Intense exploration of society's culture?
- fighter (air/space) pilot
If magical mental powers:
- can read emotions
- Domed/Underground City
A substantial portion of this book takes place on a non-Earth planetary body:
- unfriendly aliens
- neutral aliens
- big overbuilt futuristic city
Planet outside solar system?
Accounts of torture and death?
- no torture/death
- generic/vague references to death/punishment
scientific jargon? (SF only)
- some scientific explanation
- a moderate amount of scientific explanation
How much dialogue?
- roughly even amounts of descript and dialog
Note: the views expressed here are only those of the reviewer(s).
Use our site!
Search for your favorite town
Trade Links with Us!
Most recent discussions:
General Book Talk
Book writing discussion
Off-topic message board
Aline Countess of Romanones
Mark C. Ross
David R. Palmer
Graham D. Watson
More message boards
Our Chief Librarian