Get your copy of the book
|Chapter Analysis of Tomar|
Ratings are on a 1-10 scale (Low to High)
Composition of Book
Descript. of chases or violence - 20%
planning/preparing, gather info, debate puzzles/motives - 40%
Feelings, relationships, character bio/development - 30%
Descript. of society, phenomena (tech), places - 10%
Tone of book
- very upbeat
FANTASY or SCIENCE FICTION?
- science fiction story
Explore/1st contact/ enviro story
- stranded on alien planet, fighting aliens to survive
- surviving natural elements on planet
Is this an adult or child's book?
- Adult or Young Adult Book
- medium future 22-24th century
A substantial portion of this book takes place on a non-Earth planetary body:
- empty, or nearly empty world
Takes place on Earth?
Planet outside solar system?
Accounts of torture and death?
- moderately detailed references to deaths
scientific jargon? (SF only)
- none/very little science jargon needed
How much dialogue?
- significantly more dialog than descript
Note: the views expressed here are only those of the reviewer(s).
Use our site!
Search for your favorite town
Our Chief Librarian