|Plot Summary of Winter's Heart - Wheel of Time 9|
|"Perrin goes after the shaido to save Faile, Mat meets his future wife, Elayne is in Andor to claim her throne and Rand and Nynaeve is on their way to clean the saidin."
Isabel, Resident Scholar
|Review Analysis of Winter's Heart - Wheel of Time 9|
Our unique search engine provides a wealth of detail about books by breaking them down into many different literary elements, all of which are searchable (click here).
Ratings are on a 1-10 scale (Low to High)
Composition of Book
Descript. of chases or violence - 20%
planning/preparing, gather info, debate puzzles/motives - 10%
Feelings, relationships, character bio/development - 30%
Descript. of society, phenomena (tech), places - 40%
Tone of book
- very upbeat
FANTASY or SCIENCE FICTION?
- fantasy world/fantasy past
Spying & Investigations
What is main char. doing?
- rescue mission/escape from confinement
Political power play
- overthrowing govt/kingdom
Is this an adult or child's book?
- Adult or Young Adult Book
- champion of justice
If magical mental powers:
- fire/lightning/weather cntrl
- can cast many different spells
- can read emotions
Really unusual traits?
- Super sensitive soggy jelly muffin
- Domed/Underground City
- during "Tolkien" (fairytime) times
Takes place on Earth?
Accounts of torture and death?
- moderately detailed references to deaths
- explicit references to deaths
Sex in book?
What kind of sex:
- vague references only
How much dialogue?
- roughly even amounts of descript and dialog
Note: the views expressed here are only those of the reviewer(s).
Use our site!
Search for your favorite town
Trade Links with Us!
Most recent discussions:
General Book Talk
Book writing discussion
Off-topic message board
Aline Countess of Romanones
Mark C. Ross
David R. Palmer
Graham D. Watson
More message boards
Our Chief Librarian