By entering a review on Allreaders.com or Alltowndata.com, you agree to our terms of service, namely
Grant of License & Indemnity: You grant allreaders.com, allwatchers.com, alltowndata.com and their owner, assignees, licensees, and affiliates an exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display your review throughout the world in any media. You also grant us the right to use the name that you submit with any review in connection with such review. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the review that you post on this site and that use of your review by us will not infringe upon or violate the rights of any third party, and agree to indemnify and hold us harmless for any third party claims relating to your review, including but not limited to claims of defamation or copyright violation.
You also agree to the following terms and conditions:
Earning payment: Every time you submit a review, you are credited with a certain amount of money, if the following circumstances are met.
Conditions for Payment
1) IN ORDER TO ACTUALLY GET PAID THIS CREDIT, OUR EDITORS MUST ADD YOUR REVIEW TO OUR DATABASE AND MAKE IT PUBLICALLY AVAILABLE ON OUR WEBSITE. If we reject your review, you do NOT get this credit. If we add your review but, for whatever reason, delete it from the site (for reasons including but not limited to discovering you plagiarized it from another source), you do NOT get credit
2) Once your total amount earned reaches a minimum of $60 ("the Payout Minimum"), we will pay you via paypal (or Elance) within 2 business days. You will be responsible for paying whatever paypal or other fees occur, we will not add them to your gross payment.
Independent contractor status: This payment does not make you an employee of Allreaders.com or Alltowndata.com. The adding of a review to our publically viewable database and/or the payment for any such reviews do not imply endorsement of your reviews.
3) IF YOU DO NOT REACH THE PAYOUT MINIMUM STATED ABOVE, WE HAVE NO OBLIGATION, EVER, to pay you the amount earned.
4) We may, from time to time, amend the rules of this offer, and such amended rules will be posted here. Your continued use of the site signifies your agreement to the current terms.
5) In case of disputes, you agree that we are the final arbiter of how much money, if any, you are owed and if/when you are to be paid. These terms shall be governed by the laws of the state of California.
6) If we catch you copying your reviews from another source, you will FORFEIT all accrued payments.
You may be thinking "Will I get paid?" We have a lot of terms to protect ourselves because we see a lot of low quality reviews and attempts at plagiarism. But you only have to write 6 good reviews to see if you get paid. It's not a tremendous test of time. We also have reviewers who have submitted hundreds of reviews. They're not working for charity.
Go back to the previous page