posts on 8/11/2005 2:54:59 PM
Here is why I picked Death with an Ocean View:
1. Great title that sounds beachy. Very appealing beach artwork on the paperback front.
2. It takes place in Florida or has some connection to it -my favorite vacation state.
3. I liked the senior sleuth angle as I miss my dearly departed elderly aunts.
4. I love that it is going to be a series. That on-going connection is what makes life worth living for a person whose favorite sport is reading!
Here is why I want to read MORE of Nora Charles' Kate Kennedy series:
1. Fabulous sense of place - puts you right there from deerfield beach to palm beach.
2. FABULOUS characters - They prove that "older" is young enough and very chic.
3. FUNNY - truly a great sense of humor.
4. ABSORBING story - I would have never guessed!!!!!
Click here to post a message to this forum
Note: the views expressed here are only those of the posters.
Use our site!
Search for your favorite town
Trade Links with Us!
Most recent discussions:
General Book Talk
Book writing discussion
Off-topic message board
Aline Countess of Romanones
Mark C. Ross
David R. Palmer
Graham D. Watson
More message boards
Our Chief Librarian