|Plot Summary of I Was a Teenage Fairy|
A girl with a fairy for a friend pursues a modeling career.
This synopsis report prepared by Megan
|Chapter Analysis of I Was a Teenage Fairy|
Ratings are on a 1-10 scale (Low to High)
Composition of Book
planning/preparing, gather info, debate puzzles/motives - 10%
Feelings, relationships, character bio/development - 50%
Descript. of society, phenomena (tech), places - 40%
Tone of book
- sensitive (sigh....)
FANTASY or SCIENCE FICTION?
- fantasy story on current Earth
Coming of age
- an adult (general)
- search for identity/new understanding
Is this an adult or child's book?
- Kid's book (ages 7-14)
- a teen
- current (early 21st century)
Takes place on Earth?
Accounts of torture and death?
- generic/vague references to death/punishment
Sex in book?
What kind of sex:
- descript of kissing
- descript of touching personal anatomy
- actual description of sex
- description of breasts
How much dialogue?
- roughly even amounts of descript and dialog
Note: the views expressed here are only those of the reviewer(s).
Use our site!
Search for the best places to live
Our Chief Librarian