|Plot Summary of Creepers|
It starts with a strange disappearance of a woman in a subway. Soon other people vanish and/or are killed...not to mention a whole subway train that gets attacked by shadowy figures... Can the main characters find out what is going on, and put an end to this horror?
This synopsis report prepared by Sal Roma
|Chapter Analysis of Creepers|
Ratings are on a 1-10 scale (Low to High)
Composition of Book
Descript. of chases or violence - 30%
planning/preparing, gather info, debate puzzles/motives - 20%
Feelings, relationships, character bio/development - 20%
Descript. of society, phenomena (tech), places - 30%
Tone of book
- scarey (primal ax-wielding fear)
FANTASY or SCIENCE FICTION?
- part earth & part fantasy world
Kind of alteration:
- Scientifically turned into another lifeform
Is this an adult or child's book?
- Adult or Young Adult Book
- one culture tries to impose its culture on another group
- the monster chased me!
- Domed/Underground City
- 20th century
Takes place on Earth?
Accounts of torture and death?
- very explicit references to deaths and torture
scientific jargon? (SF only)
- none/very little science jargon needed
Sex in book?
What kind of sex:
- vague references only
- descript of kissing
- descript of touching personal anatomy
- major character becomes a sex slave
- rape/molest (yeech!)
How much dialogue?
- roughly even amounts of descript and dialog
Note: the views expressed here are only those of the reviewer(s).
Use our site!
Search for the best places to live
Our Chief Librarian