|Plot Summary of The Vorpal Blade|
An investigation into a number of horrific and apparently disconnected murders sweeps Tweed across the world.
This synopsis report prepared by Morten Givskov
|Chapter Analysis of The Vorpal Blade|
Ratings are on a 1-10 scale (Low to High)
Composition of Book
descript. of violence and chases - 20%
Planning/preparing, gather info, debate puzzles/motives - 60%
Feelings, relationships, character bio/development - 10%
How society works & physical descript. (people, objects, places) - 10%
Tone of story
- suspenseful (sophisticated fear)
How difficult to spot villain?
- Difficult, but some clues given
Time/era of story:
- 2000+ (Present)
What % of story relates directly
to the mystery, not the subplot?
- chronically deranged person
Murder of certain profession?
Misc. Murder Plotlets
- cooped up in spooky house
- "All in the family" murder
- Big focus on forensic evidence
Kind of investigator
- british mystery (I say!)
Kid or adult book?
- Adult or Young Adult Book
Any non-mystery subplot?
Murder Mystery (killer unknown)
- government investigator
Accounts of torture and death?
- very gorey descriptions deaths/dead bodies
Explicit sex in book?
What kind of sex:
- vague references
Unusual forms of death
Unusual form of death?
Amount of dialog
- roughly even amounts of descript and dialog
Note: the views expressed here are only those of the reviewer(s).
Use our site!
Search for the best places to live
Our Chief Librarian