|Chapter Analysis of Dr. Death|
Ratings are on a 1-10 scale (Low to High)
Composition of Book
descript. of violence and chases - 40%
Planning/preparing, gather info, debate puzzles/motives - 40%
Feelings, relationships, character bio/development - 15%
Tone of story
How difficult to spot villain?
- Difficult, but some clues given
- Moderately Challenging
Time/era of story:
- 2000+ (Present)
What % of story relates directly
to the mystery, not the subplot?
Murder of certain profession?
Misc. Murder Plotlets
- Big focus on forensic evidence
- Killer purposely leaves clues
Kind of investigator
- psychiatrist investigator
Kid or adult book?
- Adult or Young Adult Book
Murder Mystery (killer unknown)
Accounts of torture and death?
- moderately detailed references to deaths
- very gorey descriptions deaths/dead bodies
Unusual forms of death
Unusual form of death?
Amount of dialog
- roughly even amounts of descript and dialog
Note: the views expressed here are only those of the reviewer(s).
Use our site!
Search for the best places to live
Our Chief Librarian