|Chapter Analysis of Deadly Errors|
Ratings are on a 1-10 scale (Low to High)
Composition of Book
descript. of violence and chases - 20%
Planning/preparing, gather info, debate puzzles/motives - 40%
Feelings, relationships, character bio/development - 20%
How society works & physical descript. (people, objects, places) - 20%
Tone of story
- scarey (primal ax-wielding fear)
How difficult to spot villain?
- Difficult, but some clues given
- unethical drug company
What % of story relates directly
to the mystery, not the subplot?
Misc. Murder Plotlets
- Proving innocence of very obvious suspect
- Big focus on forensic evidence
Kind of investigator
- amateur citizen investigator
Kid or adult book?
- Adult or Young Adult Book
Any non-mystery subplot?
- feelings towards lover
- scientific labs
Accounts of torture and death?
- moderately detailed references to deaths
A lot of techno jargon?
Kind of jargon?
Unusual forms of death
Unusual form of death?
Amount of dialog
- mostly dialog
Note: the views expressed here are only those of the reviewer(s).
Use our site!
Search for the best places to live
Our Chief Librarian