|Plot Summary of Sentinels from Space|
This is the story of aliens who, inhabiting human bodies, do everything they can to protect us from a group of mutants with mental powers who are trying to overthrow the government.
This synopsis report prepared by Steve
|Chapter Analysis of Sentinels from Space|
Ratings are on a 1-10 scale (Low to High)
FANTASY or SCIENCE FICTION?
- science fiction story
Spying & Investigations
What is main char. doing?
- spying/espionage in enemy territorry
- unraveling a conspiracy
Political power play
- saving govt/kingdom from external overthrow
- preventing/managing clash/war between govts/kingdoms
Mental/magical powers focus
- Jedi powers
Is this an adult or child's book?
- Adult or Young Adult Book
- Male Alien
If magical mental powers:
- fire/lightning/weather cntrl
- mind reading
- mind control
- can fly
- futuristic human freighter/transport
A substantial portion of this book takes place on a non-Earth planetary body:
- humans in a futuristic society
Planet outside solar system?
Takes place in spaceship?
Accounts of torture and death?
- generic/vague references to death/punishment
scientific jargon? (SF only)
- none/very little science jargon needed
How much dialogue?
- mostly dialog
Note: the views expressed here are only those of the reviewer(s).
Use our site!
Search for the best places to live
Our Chief Librarian