|Plot Summary of So Long and Thanks for All the Fish|
This book is Arthur living on Earth and falling in love with the girl who knew THE QUESTION but now can't remember it. This is the worst book in the seris but still a good read and would leave many confused for MOSTLY HARMLESS if not read.
This synopsis report prepared by Kathleen Doris
I laugh almost constantly until I have tears in my eyes while reading this book!
This synopsis report prepared by Margaret Posner
|Chapter Analysis of So Long and Thanks for All the Fish|
Ratings are on a 1-10 scale (Low to High)
Tone of book
- very upbeat
FANTASY or SCIENCE FICTION?
- science fiction story
Explore/1st contact/ enviro story
- dimension travel
- exploring a wondrous planet or phenomena
- colonizing/homesteading another planet
Is this an adult or child's book?
- Adult or Young Adult Book
- 20th century
Takes place on Earth?
Planet outside solar system?
Takes place in spaceship?
Accounts of torture and death?
- generic/vague references to death/punishment
- moderately detailed references to deaths
scientific jargon? (SF only)
- none/very little science jargon needed
- some scientific explanation
How much dialogue?
- significantly more dialog than descript
- roughly even amounts of descript and dialog
Note: the views expressed here are only those of the reviewer(s).
Use our site!
Search for your favorite town
Trade Links with Us!
Most recent discussions:
General Book Talk
Book writing discussion
Off-topic message board
Aline Countess of Romanones
Mark C. Ross
David R. Palmer
Graham D. Watson
More message boards
Our Chief Librarian