|Plot Summary of Cradle|
A spaceship comes to Earth, looking for a way to continue its voyage to save the aquatic species of Canthor.
This synopsis report prepared by Mario De Leo
|Chapter Analysis of Cradle|
Ratings are on a 1-10 scale (Low to High)
Tone of book
- very upbeat
FANTASY or SCIENCE FICTION?
- part earth & part fantasy world
Explore/1st contact/ enviro story
- generally friendly contact with alien(s)
- preventing an ecological disaster
Spying & Investigations
- power source
Is this an adult or child's book?
- Adult or Young Adult Book
- near future (later in 21st century)
- alien spaceship
Takes place on Earth?
Takes place in spaceship?
Accounts of torture and death?
- generic/vague references to death/punishment
scientific jargon? (SF only)
- none/very little science jargon needed
How much dialogue?
- significantly more dialog than descript
Note: the views expressed here are only those of the reviewer(s).
Use our site!
Search for the best places to live
Our Chief Librarian