|Plot Summary of Spirit of Love|
Katie Weathers never wanted to work in a nursing home. Circumstances put her there. And she most certainly never believed in ghosts! That is, until she met one. Only this is no "ordinary" ghost...this one was on a mission. And this "grandmotherly" ghost's mission, as Katie learns, is to help her find happiness.
This synopsis report prepared by Shannon Mobley
Get your copy of the book
|Chapter Analysis of Spirit of Love|
Ratings are on a 1-10 scale (Low to High)
Time/era of story
Making a living subplot
Making a living:
- working at a business
Inner struggle subplot
- (general) search for identity/new understanding
- he/she doesn't love when she/she does
Main Male Character
- business executive
Main Female Character
- Frigid - would not even feel a jackhammer down there
Small town people:
- nice, like Andy/Opie/Aunt Bee
- dumb Rednecks, like Gomer Pyle
Accounts of torture and death?
- no torture/death
What % of story is romance related?
Focus of story
How much dialog
- significantly more descript than dialog
Note: the views expressed here are only those of the reviewer(s).
Use our site!
Search for the best places to live
Our Chief Librarian