|Plot Summary of The Ringworld Throne|
It is many years later and Louis Wu is still on the Ringworld when he discovers that visiting alien ships are being shot out of the sky by some unknown power, the local hominid races are being destroyed by vampires, and the repercussions of all the good things Louis did before now seem to be coming back to him, and not in a good way!
This synopsis report prepared by Jessica Augustsson
|Chapter Analysis of The Ringworld Throne|
Ratings are on a 1-10 scale (Low to High)
FANTASY or SCIENCE FICTION?
- part earth & part fantasy world
Spying & Investigations
What is main char. doing?
- rescue mission/escape from confinement
- power source
- info about lifeform(s)/society/phenomena
War or Invasion
Is this an adult or child's book?
- Adult or Young Adult Book
- long lived adults
- Space, need spacesuit
- Domed/Underground City
- alien spaceship
A substantial portion of this book takes place on a non-Earth planetary body:
- humans in a futuristic society
- humans in a primitive/fantasy society
- inhabited by friendly aliens
- unfriendly aliens
- neutral aliens
- empty, or nearly empty world
- big overbuilt futuristic city
Planet outside solar system?
Takes place in spaceship?
Accounts of torture and death?
- explicit references to deaths
scientific jargon? (SF only)
- a significant amount of technical jargon
Sex in book?
What kind of sex:
- vague references only
- weird alien sex
- actual description of sex
How much dialogue?
- roughly even amounts of descript and dialog
Note: the views expressed here are only those of the reviewer(s).
Use our site!
Search for the best places to live
Our Chief Librarian