|Plot Summary of Tarzan of the Apes|
This is the Origin of the legendary hero known as Tarzan. The novel tells the events of his birth, teenage years and how he came to learn who he really was.
This synopsis report prepared by Joseph Layne Black Bear
|Chapter Analysis of Tarzan of the Apes|
Ratings are on a 1-10 scale (Low to High)
FANTASY or SCIENCE FICTION?
- science fiction story
Coming of age
- great warrior
Explore/1st contact/ enviro story
- love among disparate social classes
Spying & Investigations
What is main char. doing?
- rescue mission/escape from confinement
War or Invasion
Major kinds of combat:
- hand to hand
Is this an adult or child's book?
- Adult or Young Adult Book
- a teen
- 20th century
- general past
Takes place on Earth?
Accounts of torture and death?
- moderately detailed references to deaths
scientific jargon? (SF only)
- a moderate amount of scientific explanation
Sex in book?
How much dialogue?
- significantly more descript than dialog
Note: the views expressed here are only those of the reviewer(s).
Use our site!
Search for the best places to live
Our Chief Librarian