|Plot Summary of Exclusive|
Barrie Travis is a reporter who is trying to uncover the story of a lifetime. Gary Bondurant is a retired military recon man. Together they try to uncover the mysterious death of a very important baby.
This synopsis report prepared by Selena Coleman
|Chapter Analysis of Exclusive|
Ratings are on a 1-10 scale (Low to High)
How difficult to spot villain?
- Very difficult--no foreshadowing/clues
Time/era of story:
Cloak & Dagger Plotlets:
- power struggle within govt between two factions
What % of story relates directly
to the mystery, not the subplot?
Misc. Murder Plotlets
- "All in the family" murder
Kind of investigator
- amateur citizen investigator
Kid or adult book?
- Adult or Young Adult Book
- finding out whether someone is really guilty
Who's the terrorist enemy here?
- evil subgroup in own govt
Murder Mystery (killer unknown)
- Mid-Atlantic states
- Washington D.C.
Accounts of torture and death?
- moderately detailed references to deaths
Explicit sex in book?
What kind of sex:
- descript of kissing
- touching of anatomy
- actual description of sex
- descript. of breasts
- descript. of other female areas
- descript. of male nudity
Unusual forms of death
Unusual form of death?
Amount of dialog
- roughly even amounts of descript and dialog
Note: the views expressed here are only those of the reviewer(s).
Use our site!
Search for the best places to live
Our Chief Librarian