|Plot Summary of The Marriage Prize|
Rosamond was betrothed to Sir Rodger when she was orphaned at the tender age of twelve after her brother was killed in an accident. Five years later, they meet and must overcome numerous obstacles to achieve their destiny.
This synopsis report prepared by Yvette
|Chapter Analysis of The Marriage Prize|
Ratings are on a 1-10 scale (Low to High)
Time/era of story
- Distant past/middle ages
- marriage of convenience spurring real love
- inconveniently married while playing footsy
- seduction of someone else's wife
- seduction of someone else's husband
If one lover chases another...
- he chases after her
Main Male Character
Sex makes him
- Bulging Muscles
Main Female Character
- a teen
Effect of sexing
- a better lover
- less bitchy/arrogant
- Very shy
Accounts of torture and death?
- generic/vague references to death/punishment
What % of story is romance related?
How explicit is the sex?
- descript of kissing
- touching of anatomy
- actual description of sex
- Boob talk
- Vagia talk
- Weiner talk
Focus of story
- many multiple characters
How much dialog
- roughly even amounts of descript and dialog
Note: the views expressed here are only those of the reviewer(s).
Use our site!
Search for the best places to live
Our Chief Librarian