Allreaders.com

Coppola Book Review Summary

Detailed Plot Synopsis of Coppola

A fairly by-the-numbers biography of the director-producer of the "Godfather" films, "The Conversation," and "Apocalypse Now" up to 1989, although a 1995 paperback edition may be updated. Gives the basic information about Coppola's artistic and financial ups and downs. George Lucas is quoted: "If we were stuck in a blazing building, I'd sneak down the back stair and Francis would leap off the top at the front!" My favorite bit of trivia? Coppola made pocket money in his teens by producing love letters for his fellow students at a dollar a page, using a photo of the girlfriend involved for inspiration. (Imagine what they'd be worth today if any of those feminine dupes had kept their copy...!)
This report prepared by David Loftus

Please enter the number 42 plus two in the right box.

Chapter Analysis of Coppola

Click on a plot link to find similar books!

Plot & Themes

Job/profession/poverty story    -   Yes Ethnic/regional/gender    -   Yes Story of entertainer?    -   Director/Producer

Subject of Biography

Gender    -   Male Profession/status:    -   actor/actress/producer Nationality    -   American

Setting

United States    -   Yes The US:    -   California Asia/Pacific    -   Yes Century:    -   1980's-Present

Writing Style

How much of bio focuses on most famous period of life?    -   51%-75% of book

Books with storylines, themes & endings like Coppola

Peter Cowie Books Note: the views expressed here are only those of the reviewer(s).
Or