Allreaders.com

I Fear No Man Book Review Summary

Detailed Plot Synopsis of I Fear No Man

The history of No.74 Squadron, Royal Air Force, 1917 to 1997. Updated edition 1998. Almost day-to-day account of the Squadron's activities, told as a very human story. Air Vice-Marshal B.L.Robinson says in the foreword:
"...a fine read for anyone with a genuine interest in the history of the Royal Air Force, but especially to young newcomers to the ever-inspirational world of military flying."
This report prepared by Douglas Tidy

Please enter the number 42 plus two in the right box.

Get your copy of the book

Chapter Analysis of I Fear No Man

Click on a plot link to find similar books!

Kind Of History

Time of history:    -   1990's    -   1980's    -   1970's    -   1960's    -   1950's    -   1940's    -   1930's    -   1920's History of military?    -   Yes Armed Forces:    -   Air Force Nationality?    -   British Specific war?    -   World War II

Subjects of this Historical Account

Is the portrayal sympathetic?    -   Sympathetic Intelligence of subject of history:    -   Smart

Setting

Europe    -   Yes European country:    -   Ireland    -   Germany    -   England/UK    -   France    -   Holland/Belgium/Luxembourg Africa    -   Yes Part of Africa:    -   Arabic Africa Middle East?    -   Yes Middle East    -   Israel

Writing Style

How much gore?    -   2 () How fast-paced is the book?    -   1 () Accounts of torture and death?    -   explicit references to deaths Book makes you feel...    -   encouraged How much focus on stories of individuals?    -   Focuses on brief history of a lot of players How much romance?    -   1 () Minor characters feature lots of:    -   military Pictures/Illustrations?    -   A significant amount Length of book    -   150-200 pages How much emphasis on small details?    -   9 ()

Books with storylines, themes & endings like I Fear No Man

Douglas Tidy Books Note: the views expressed here are only those of the reviewer(s).
Or