Twisted Message Board

Shawn posts a message on 1/28/2005 1:30:16 PM In the movie I heard it referred to as a uwara (I have no idea how its spelled). I have been trying to find out more about it myself. Using the spelling Yuwara on googles search engine brought me to some Hapkido websites, but the word was defined as a synonym for Hapkido. I'm at a standstill so shoot me an E-mail if anyone knows more. S
Re911 posts a message on 1/17/2005 7:58:30 PM What are the hand-held wooden weapons called that Ashley Judd's character used in the movie "Twisted"?

Note: the views expressed here are only those of the posters.
2 Ways to Search!

Our Chief Librarian