Allreaders.com

The Trouble with Angels Movie Review Summary

Actors: Hayley Mills, June Harding, Rosalind Russell

Detailed plot synopsis reviews of The Trouble with Angels

A great Haley Mills/Rosalind Russell teaming; June Harding as Mary Clancy's best friend, Rachel, "scathingly brilliant idea"!
They've managed to change a convent school for girls into a playground for misfits in leotards and to give Mother Superior a run for her money. I chuckle most of the way through; recalling my school days with the "nuns"; something one never quite forgets, nor does one always want to because it's something like going home.
Things were completely different "in the old days" when I was Haley Mills age, I related then and now.... heh.
The review of this Movie prepared by Dorothy Renshaw

Please enter the number 42 plus two in the right box.

Script Analysis of The Trouble with Angels

Click on a plot link to find similar books!

Plot & Themes

Time/era of movie:    -   1960's-1970's Kids growing up/acting up?    -   Yes Parent(s) gone?    -   Orphan story

Main Character

Identity:    -   Female Profession/status:    -   student Age:    -   a teen Ethnicity/Nationality    -   White American

Setting

United States    -   Yes The US:    -   Northeast Misc setting    -   moving train    -   castle

Writing Style

Accounts of torture and death?    -   no torture/death Any profanity?    -   None If this is a kid's movie...    -   Ages 10-15

Movies with storylines, themes & endings like The Trouble with Angels

The Trouble with Angels Message Board (click here)
Note: the views expressed here are only those of the reviewer(s).
Or