Allreaders.com

I Promised My Dad Book Review Summary

Detailed Plot Synopsis of I Promised My Dad

This is a cherished portrayal of Michael Landon written by his eldest daughter, Cheryl Landon Wilson.

Michael Landon is best known for his television roles in Bonanza, Little House on the Prairie and Highway to Heaven. Besides being a famous actor, he also love producing and continued his dual career before a tragic illness killed him. Landon was an abused child and battles he knew had to fight. Cancer was his toughest battle as he desperately tried to overcome it. He was a doting father who listened to his children's thoughts and made quality family time.

The intimate conversations with father and daughter are shared candidly along with Michael Landon's dying moments and death. His insights are detailed as he expresses grave concern for global issues, the economy, education and morals.

This report prepared by Susan D. Minkalis

Please enter the number 42 plus two in the right box.

Chapter Analysis of I Promised My Dad

Click on a plot link to find similar books!

Plot & Themes

job/profession:    -   actor/actress Job/profession/poverty story    -   Yes Family, ill    -   Yes Who?    -   Father because he/she is    -   physically ill Story of entertainer?    -   TV Drama Actor Period of greatest activity?    -   1950+

Subject of Biography

Gender    -   Male Profession/status:    -   actor/actress/producer Ethnicity    -   White

Setting

How much descriptions of surroundings?    -   5 () United States    -   Yes The US:    -   California Century:    -   1980's-Present

Writing Style

Book makes you feel?    -   encouraged Pictures/Illustrations?    -   A few 1-5 B&W How much dialogue in bio?    -   roughly even amounts of descript and dialog How much of bio focuses on most famous period of life?    -   26-50% of book

Books with storylines, themes & endings like I Promised My Dad

Cheryl Landon Wilson Books Note: the views expressed here are only those of the reviewer(s).
Or