Allreaders.com

Rodenticider Book Review Summary

Detailed plot synopsis reviews of Rodenticider

The story follows Bethany, a new pest control inspector into an adventure involving a strange man who has a very large rat problem. In fact, Keterick, a police "Rodenticider" from the Inner Earth, has a mission to secure assistance from the Outer Earth (our world) for the eradication of rats – sixty-pound rats – before they eradicate us! Keterick, mistaking Bethany for an expert police killer of pests, and Bethany, thinking Keterick a psychopathic killer, struggle against each other, different lifestyles, and rats to save both worlds. And who knew that a rat could be hero material?
The review of this Book prepared by D. P. Roseberry

Get your copy of the book

Chapter Analysis of Rodenticider

Click on a plot link to find similar books!

Plot & Themes

Composition of Book Descript. of chases or violence 10%planning/preparing, gather info, debate puzzles/motives 30%Feelings, relationships, character bio/development 50%Descript. of society, phenomena (tech), places 10% Tone of book    -   very upbeat FANTASY or SCIENCE FICTION?    -   science fiction story Is this an adult or child's book?    -   Adult or Young Adult Book Horror story?    -   Yes Horror plotlets    -   the monster chased me!

Main Character

Identity:    -   Female Profession/status:    -   blue collar worker Age:    -   20's-30's

Setting

Terrain    -   Domed/Underground City Earth setting:    -   20th century Takes place on Earth?    -   Yes

Writing Style

Accounts of torture and death?    -   generic/vague references to death/punishment scientific jargon? (SF only)    -   some scientific explanation How much dialogue?    -   significantly more dialog than descript

Books with storylines, themes & endings like Rodenticider

D.P. Roseberry Books Note: the views expressed here are only those of the reviewer(s).
Or