Allreaders.com

My Super Ex-Girlfriend Movie Review Summary

Actors: Luke Wilson, Uma Thurman, Anna Faris, Eddie Izzard, Wanda Sykes

Detailed plot synopsis reviews of My Super Ex-Girlfriend

After a huy breaks up with his girlfriend, he discovers the truth about his ex-girlfriend that she is actually the reluctant superhero, G-Girl. When a superhero Superman-like G-Girl (Uma Thurman) gets dumped by an ordinary guy (Luke Wilson); a scorned woman, she unleashes her super powers to humiliate and torment him.

G-Girl goes all “Fatal Attraction” on him, tossing sharks instead of just boiling bunnies. There is a scene in the movie with the shark, G-Girl throw a shark through her ex's window that is funny and original.

He is left with no other choice then to get back with her and there is a seen where they are having dinner and she tells him that he made a good decision to get back with her otherwise she would have killed him.
The review of this Movie prepared by Faiza Iqtidar

Please enter the number 42 plus two in the right box.

Script Analysis of My Super Ex-Girlfriend

Click on a plot link to find similar books!

Plot & Themes

Comedy, primarily    -   Yes Time/era of movie:    -   2000's+ (present) Comedy or Parody about    -   superhero movies How much humor v. drama    -   Mostly humor, but some serious drama

Main Character

Identity:    -   Female Profession/status:    -   unemployed Age:    -   20's-30's Has magical powers?    -   Yes Magical/mental powers of main character:    -    Invisibility    -   super strength    -   can fly    -   is very quick Ethnicity/Nationality    -   White American

Setting

United States    -   Yes The US:    -   Southwest

Writing Style

Accounts of torture and death?    -   no torture/death Any profanity?    -   Some foul language

Movies with storylines, themes & endings like My Super Ex-Girlfriend

My Super Ex-Girlfriend Message Board (click here)
Note: the views expressed here are only those of the reviewer(s).
Or